Suunto Core - Light Black Compass - Altimeter & Barometer Watch SS013316010
This item is in stock and available for immediate shipping
Suunto Core - Light Black - Storm Alarm - Compass - Altimeter & Barometer Watch SS013316010
Essential equipment for the vertically inclined, the Suunto Core is the professional benchmark for ABC (Altimeter, Barometer, Compass) wristops.
Altimeter: Accurate to 30,000 feet, displays you current elevation, shows elevation gain/loss, and records your entire session for later analysis. Simplifying altimeter use, the Suunto Core includes a unique start-from-zero function that eliminates the need for entering a reference altitude. With the single push of a button, the altimeter will begin tracking your ascent and descent.
* Automatic Alti/Baro switch
* Lockable logs
* Altimeter/barometer lock
* Logbook function
* Temperature compensation
* Altitude range -500m - 9000m/-1600ft - 29500ft
* Automatic 7 day Alti-Baro memory
* Difference measurement
* Log graph
* Resolution 1 m
* Real-time vertical cumulative value
Barometer: Measures and records air pressure to help you predict changing conditions. Features automatic Altimeter/Barometer mode that senses movement or lack thereof, switching between altimeter and barometer accordingly Weather Trend Indicator shows the barometric history for the last three and six hours.
* Temperature resolution 1°C/1°F
* Trend indicator
* Sea level pressure
* Temperature range -20°C - +60°C/-5°F - +140°F
* Barometer range 8,9 -32,4 inHg/300-1100 mbar
* Trend graph
* Altimeter/barometer lock
* Barometer resolution 0,05 inHg/1 mbar
Storm Alarm: Activated by a rapid drop in air pressure over a three-hour period, the Storm Alarm sounds and flashes; letting you know something unpleasant is fast approaching.
Compass: Digital Compass keeps track of direction. You can set and follow a bearing with a traditional rotating bezel, or simply point the top of the watch toward your intended destination and lock it in.
* Bearing tracking
* Declination setting
* Guided calibration
* Heading in degrees
* Cardinal directions
Sunrise/Sunset: Maximize your daylight hours and never miss another alpenglow photo with daily sunrise and sunset times on the Suunto Core. Just set your continent, region, and city and you will always know how much daylight remains for safe climbing, skiing, and off-trail travel.
Snorkeling: Head into the surf, and the Suunto Core shifts from air to water pressure, providing accurate deph readings to 100 feet.
* Countdown timer
* 4 Language Menu Display (DE,EN,ES,FR)
* Rotating bezel
* Button lock
* 12/24 Hour Time
* Daily alarms 1
* Dual time
* Alarm Snooze
* Calendar clock
* Low battery warning
* User replaceable battery
* Backlight option for night use
* Backlight type Electro-luminescent Display
* Dot-matrix display
* Mineral crystal glass
* Operating temperature -20°C - +60°C/-5°F - +140°F
* Selectable metric/imperial units
* Storage temperature -30°C - +60°C/-22°F - +140°F
* Menu-based user interface
* Water resistance 30m/100ft